Your session fee will be determined in our initial phone consultation based on your insurance coverage and financial resources.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health (or behavioral health) benefits?
- Does my plan offer coverage for an out-of-network psychologist?
- Is a pre-authorization or pre-certification required for me to meet with a psychologist?
- How much will I be reimbursed per single therapy session (CPT code 90834)?
- If they mention something about reimbursing a percentage of the "usual and customary" rate, ask what the “usual and customary rate” is for a session with a psychologist in Manhattan (zip code 10023)?
- How many sessions per calendar year, or what total dollar amount per year, does my plan cover for a psychologist?
- What is my out of network deductible and has it been met? (Does it re-set in each calendar year?)
Reduced fee services and student rates are available on a limited basis, please reach out to me directly if you are interested in working with me, but finances would be problematic.
Cash, check, Venmo and all major credit cards accepted for payment, including healthcare flex spending account cards.
If you do not attend your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.